The mini note pad and pencil holder. The base is a dollar store plastic photo holder:
Aren't these paperclips the cutest:
And this is how I packaged everything up:
(1) Cricut Expression/Gypsy.
(2) Cricut Cartridges Used: Create a Critter, Create a Critter 2 and Plantin Schoolbook.
(3) Recollections Cardstock and Patterned Paper.
(4) Celebrate-It and Offray Ribbon.
(5) Dollar Store Items: Googly Eyes, Buttons, Photo Holder, Purple Notepads, Notebook, Mechanical Pencil and Paperclips.
(6) Recycled Kraft Bag.
(7) Adhesives Used: Scrappin Gear Double Sided Tape, Zig Glue Pen, Tombow and Hot Glue Gun and Glue.