Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Black and White Card Set

Hi ya, today I have a project I made quite awhile ago, but never got around to posting. I am obsessed with black and white cards at the moment. It could be because I got a 240 page paper stack, by Recollections, that only has beautiful black and white patterned papers. I love their paper stacks. So here we go:










Items Used:
(1) Cricut Expression/Gypsy.
(2) Cricut Cartridges: Gypsy Wanderings, Sweet Tooth Boxes and I think Indie Art.
(3) Cuttlebug Embossing Folders: Musical Flourish (I think).
(4) Recollections cardstock and patterned paper.
(5) Recollections brads.
(6) Offray ribbon.
(7) Imaginisce hot clear crystals.
(8) Adhesives Used: Scrappin Gear Double Sided Tape, Zig Glue Pen, Dimensionals.

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments: