Monday, August 19, 2013

Text Talk: Version 1

Hi everyone, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I have been wanting to make this set of cards for quite some time now. I think it would be a perfect gift for a tween/teen girl. All of the "sayings" are from the Smiley Card Cricut cartridge. The card bases and envelopes were cut using the Wild Card cartridge. I use the Wild Card cartridge a lot for making bases and envelopes...it is just easier that way and my envelopes always fit the base. I had a lot of fun making them and hope you enjoy them as well. Let me know what you think!!!












Products Used:
(1) Cricut Expression/Gypsy
(2) Cricut Cartridges Used: Smiley Cards and Wild Card
(3) Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Used: Seeing Spots and Spots and Dots
(4) All paper is from Recollections
(5) Offray Ribbon
(6) White bags are from Michaels
(7) Smiley face brads are from the Dollar Store
(8) Sakura white gel pen
(9) Recollections Twine
(10) Imaginisce hot crystals
(11) Adhesives Used: Scrappin Gear Double Sided Tape, Zig Glue Pen and hot glue and gun

Come back tomorrow to see how I packaged this set of cards....really cute. Also, come back on Wednesday for version two of this set of cards!!!

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments: