Hi everyone, I hope you are enjoying your long weekend. This month the project, for the I Feel the Love Project, is making blank birthday cards for woman and children at a woman's shelter. For more information visit the site at www.ifeeltheloveproject.blogspot.com. This is my first set of birthday cards and I went with a Hello Kitty theme. At the beginning I thought they would be super fast to make but in the end they took several hours to make. I think they turned out great and would be perfect for a couple of young ladies. I hope you like them and I apologize for the dark pictures.
(1) Cricut Expression/Gypsy
(2) Cricut Cartridges Used: Hello Kitty
(3) Recollections Cardstock, Patterned Paper is from my Stash (I don't know the maker)
(4) Imaginisce Hot Crystals and Hearts
(5) Ribbon is from my stash (I don't know the maker)
(6) Rhinestone Hearts from the Dollar Store
(7) Recollections Washi Tape
(8) Adhesives Used: Scrappin Gear Double Sided Tape, Zig Glue Pen
Happy Crafting Everyone!!! See you all again soon!!!