Saturday, July 20, 2013

Music Card Holders

Hi all, as promised here are the folders I made for storing my "Just a Note" cards and envelopes. I decided against a box when I came across this note card holder tutorial at www.cccscraproom.blogspot.com. She has really great instructions and pictures. The folder also reminded me of my days in band when we were given folders like these to hold our music. Oh, the memories!!!






Products Used:
(1) Cricut Expression/Gypsy
(2) Cricut Cartridges Used: Gypsy Wanderings and Locker Talk
(3) Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Used: Allegro
(4) Recollections Cardstock and Patterned Paper
(5) Offray Ribbon
(6)Martha Stewart Score Board
(7) Adhesives Used: Scrappin Gear Double Sided Tape and Zig Glue Pen

Hope you enjoyed my creation!!! Happy Crafting!!!

No comments: