Hi all, I have decided to enter some challenges to see how I do. This card was created for two challenges. The first challenge is over at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge, www.fantabulouscricut.blogspot.ca, and the challenge is Set the Scene. I think this cute farm scene is perfect for this challenge and I used five Cricut Cartridges to create it. The second challenge is over at Use it Tuesday, www.useittuesday.blogspot.ca, and the challenge is Birthdays. Also, with this challenge you are to use items that have been in your stash for awhile. The items I used in my stash were the heart rhinestones (four years old at least), stickles (I have had them forever and have just started to use them) and all the paper. I hope you enjoy my creation and feel free to let me know what you think.
(1) Cricut Expression/Gypsy.
(2) Cricut Cartridges Used: Animal Kingdom (Bird), Birthday Bash (Balloons, Hat), Create a Critter (Barn, Cow, Milk Jugs), My World (Fence), Straight From The Nest (Grass).
(3) Cuttlebug Embossing Folders Used: Kimberley's Card (Grass), Spots and Dots (Cow), Tiny Bubbles (Cow, Milk).
(4) Martha Stewart Score Board (Card Base, Lines on Barn).
(5) Stickles Used: Firefly, Orange Peel, Purple.
(6) Recollections: Brads, Cardstock, Twine.
(7) Imaginisce: Hot Crystals
(8) Sakura: White/Silver Gel Pens
(9) Dollar Store: Googly Eyes, Heart Rhinestones.
(10) Adhesives: Scrappin Gear Double Sided Tape, Zig Glue Pen, Tombo Multi Liquid Glue.
(11) Sentiment: Done on my Computer.