Wednesday, November 6, 2013

First Christmas Post!!!

I cannot believe it is November and I haven't posted anything Christmasy yet lol!!! I will put an end to that today. Today I have created ornament cards for the I Feel The Love Project. All these cards are going to a children's hospital in time for Christmas. If you would like to participate please visit www.ifeeltheloveproject.blogspot.com. These cards are cheery and pretty simple to make. I hope you like it.




Cricut Cartridge Used: Create a Critter 2
Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

Madison said...

Amber, your cards are adorable. The kids will love them. You are so talented. We hope you saw the comment we left you regarding the Thanksgiving cards. When we saw them in person we couldn't help but smile. They were amazing!! You are such a blessing to us!! We appreciate you so much. Many blessings to you!!
~Madison and Cindy